Friday, October 5, 2007

Davey Verus Goliath

Hello there. This is David Messenger of Truth. The truth is Verizon screwed me over major. I'm advertising in their Verizon yellow pages book for Miami, FL and I've had several issues with them : Ranging from artwork mistakes, no proof given on artwork, not being taken care of by the representatives of their company, and trying to resolve issues about bill payments. But have been unable to due to the incompetence of their representatives. They never even sent me a bill. The Internet campaign by their company was managed very poorly by Christeannette Urban #100245, my rep for Broward county and Dade county. A very bad rep who doesn't care about her customers. Who only cares about getting their money, and after she's got it, she forgets about you. Idearc Media is more or less the same way. They don't care about their customers. After they have your money, they don't care about taking care of you. They made promises to resolve issues and those promises continue to go unfulfilled 2 months later. Basically I created this blog for myself and others to vent their frustrations on this page if they'd like.

No comments: